Allavino 48" Wide FlexCount Series 344 Bottle Four Zone Stainless Steel Side-by-Side Wine Refrigerator
The Allavino Flex Count Series 2X-YHWR172-2SW Multi Zone Wine Refrigerator is an excellent choice for any wine enthusiast who enjoys both red and white wine equally. Consisting of two dual zone units, it provides four distinct temperature zones with which to store your wine. With plenty of features like push-button controls, UV protected dual pane glass, digital temperature display, cool blue display lighting, wood wine racks on full-extension rollers, and a security lock for peace of mind, this wine refrigerator has everything you could possibly need. Another attribute of this unit is a sophisticated look consisting of finished black cabinets with brushed stainless steel door frames.
Four Temperature Zones
Four separate cooling zones give you the ability to store multiple varietals of wine at different temperatures. Internal fans direct cool air where you need it, allowing you to set the lower zones between 54-65° F and set the upper zones between 40-56° F. State-of-the-art compressors provide powerful cooling while being efficient enough to meet the strict California Department of Energy consumption guidelines.
Wooden Shelves Extend on Rollers
28 sturdy wooden shelves gently cradle your bottles and reduce harmful vibration that could upset the sediment of your wine during long term storage. Telescoping roller assemblies extend all but the bottom shelf so that you can easily view and access the rear bottles, so you don't have to remove the front bottles to determine what is behind them.
Control each zone easily and intuitively with the digital temperature display and push button controls. The digital thermostat provides precise control by allowing you to adjust the temperature in one degree increments. Once the desired temperature is set, the display will show the present temperature in the cabinet, allowing you to keep track of the unit's performance. You can also control the lights, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the unit off with the push of a button.
The classic design elements incorporated into this stunning wine cellar will be sure to impress your friends in any environment. It's sides and top have a sleek black finish so it can be used freestanding in the dining room but it's front venting construction allows it to be built into cabinetry for a seamless look in the kitchen. Cool blue display lighting, elegant wood wine racks and a brushed stainless steel door frame complete the wine cooler's appealing look.
- Up to 344 bottle capacity*
This bottle count is an estimate based on 3" diameter standard wine bottle. If you have larger bottle diameters, you may hold less bottles per rack or you can remove racks to accommodate the larger bottle sizes.
- Black Cabinet and Two Stainless Steel Framed Glass Doors with French style opening.
- Stainless Steel Curved AND Towel Bar Handle
- Four separate cooling zones give you the ability to store multiple varietals of wine at differing temperatures*
- Each Upper Zone can be set between 40-56 degrees Fahrenheit
- Each Lower Zone can be set between 54-65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- LED Temperature Displays
- Temperature can be displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Simple Push button controls
- Fan-forced cooling for even temperature distribution
- Cool Blue interior lighting
- Beautiful hardwood shelves
- Beveled shelf slats securely cradle wine bottles to reduce vibration
- Telescoping roller glides extend shelves far enough to access rear bottles
- Security Lock
- Dual Paned Glass Door with UV Protection
- Built-in or Freestanding use
* - Lower Zones must be set 2 degrees warmer than the Upper Zones
We realize that there is no "standard" bottle size anymore. Here is a small sample of bottle size variations and how they can affect your overall bottle capacity. Each of these bottles have varying widths and heights.
- Bottle A is the ideal bottle size. The bottles are just short enough that the neck of the back bottles fit between the shoulders of the front bottles without touching and the 2-15/16" diameter allows plenty of room between bottles. This allows you to fit 20 bottles on the top rack of each zone and 11 bottles on the other 24 racks with a total capacity of 344 bottles.
- Bottle B is the least ideal for spacing because it is taller than the average bottle at both the top and the shoulder. If only using this size bottle, the top of the rear bottles on the rack would hit the shoulder of the front bottles on the rack and push them too far to either side to have bottles all the way across the front of the rack. We were able to fit 11 bottles in one row across the top shelf in each zone and on the very bottom shelf by putting 6 bottles across in the grooves with 5 bottles stacked on top of them. On each of the remaining 22 shelves, we were able to fit 8 bottles per shelf by placing one bottle in front (neck facing back) and another bottle in the back (neck facing front), skipping a groove before adding another set of bottles in the same manner three more times, creating two rows of four bottles per row. This reduces the overall capacity to 242 bottles if your entire collection is this size; however, you could mix smaller sized bottles in with this size for instance by placing a row of size B and a row of size A, still achieving the maximum capacity of 344 bottles.
- Bottle C is 2 3/4" wide at the base, but 3 1/4" wide at the shoulder. The shelves' grooves are spaced in such a way that this size bottle's shoulder will touch the bottle next to it, but the height still allows you to fit the normal amount of bottles on a shelf for the full 344 bottle capacity.
- Bottle D is shorter and wider, and the bigger diameter will not allow you to stack bottles on the bottom shelf. This reduces the overall capacity by 10, for a maximum capacity of 334 bottles if your entire collection were this size.
- Bottle E is even wider, with a diameter of 3-1/2". They still fit on most of the shelves without having to remove a rack, but they require that a groove be skipped between the bottles which reduced the bottles per shelf to 8 on the upper shelves and 5 on each bottom shelf. That would reduce the overall capacity to 218 bottles if your entire collection were this size.
We understand that every collection is different, and we hope that providing this information will help you determine how your collection will work with this product.
- This Allavino 2X-YHWR172-2SW FlexCount Series Multi-Zone Wine Refrigerator is an elegant and versatile wine cellar that is perfect for anyone with a large, diverse collection
- This wine cellar features a black cabinet, stainless steel framed glass french doors, stainless steel curved and towel bar handles, and blue interior lighting
- Wine cooler includes four separate cooling zones for simultaneously storing multiple wines at their optimal temperatures with a set range between 40 and 56 F degrees in the upper zone and 54 and 65 F degrees in the lower zone
- Allavino's wine refrigerator comes equipped with 28 sturdy roller-guide wooden shelves that are capable of storing and cooling up to 344 bottles of wine at one time
- This unit has a fully finished cabinet along with a front ventilation construction that make it suitable for both freestanding and built-in installations
|Depth||27.0" (28.75" w/ handle)|
|Unit Weight||490 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||581 lbs|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 344 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||28|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||Varies|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||4|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar and Curved|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax