Kegco 24" Wide Triple Tap Black Stainless Steel Digital Kegerator
The Kegco K309X-3NK Triple Faucet Digital Kegerator can hold and dispense up to three home brew ball lock Cornelius kegs at a time. This kegerator has all of the high quality features that you've come to appreciate from other Kegco draft beer dispensers, like attractive styling, a removable easy-to-clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guardrail that prevents glasses from sliding off of the top, easy rolling casters, and a 3-tap direct draw system for dispensing up to three kegs at the same time. The digital temperature controls give you the ability to see your specific temperature setting and adjust it easily with the push of a button. It also has a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control.
The Kegco K309X-3NK is designed with an elegant black finish and a sophisticated black stainless steel door that looks great with any decor. Black stainless steel is a unique black-graphite tone that resists more smudges, fingerprints, water spots, and streaks than standard stainless steel. Most stainless steel surfaces do not have a fingerprint-resistant finish, and they will need special polish to keep them looking new. Black stainless steel can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth followed by a soft towel, making cleaning easy without requiring any special polish.
Digital Temperature Control
The easy-to-read blue LED digital temperature display allows you to clearly verify the internal temperature. You can easily change the temperature settings using the push button controls, instead of having to guess what temperature a number on a dial will produce. Simply press the up or down buttons to adjust the temperature by one degree, ranging from 32°F to 75°F. They temperature can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Fan-Forced Cooling for Super Cool Temperatures
The K309X-3NK utilizes fan-forced cooling to provide even cooling throughout the unit and one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer dispenser on the market today. The temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice cold draft beer or kombucha!
This keg beer cooler's spacious interior easily holds any full-size keg, including Miller kegs, Coors Kegs, and rubber kegs. It can also hold up to two 5 Gallon D System kegs or up to three 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Home Brew kegs, giving you the option to dispense more than one type of beer or kombucha at a time.
Deep Chill Function
With a simple push of a button, your warm keg can easily be cooled using the Deep Chill function. It forces the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours to cool your warm beer faster. Simply press the Deep Chill button again when your keg has reached the desired temperature to return the unit to normal operations.
Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves
This kegerator can easily be converted into a refrigerator when needed, giving you extra refrigerated storage space. It includes 2 adjustable shelves that can be spaced far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs, and thanks to the wide available temperature range, you can even use it to store wine.
Locking Casters Provide Mobility
Bring your guests over for a backyard BBQ or spend time together on game day with the Kegco K309X-3NK. Its easy-roll casters allow you to bring your home-brew beer anywhere! The casters can be locked once the unit is in position, so it won't roll away again until you want it to.
- MDK-309X-01 Keg Dispenser and Triple Faucet Draft Beer Dispense System
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator with 3-Way Air Distributor
The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI as well as the volume of CO2 gas in the cylinder. The air distributor allows you to dispense up to three kegs at a time.
Includes three 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with Snap Clamps
These standard 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes three D system lever handle keg couplers
These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and nickel-plated forged brass bodies. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
Includes a 3" Diameter Triple Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter triple faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with three stainless steel faucets and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16' I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Converts to a refrigerator with 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / full size kegs (15.5 gal.), 1/4 barrels / ponies (7.75 gal.), and 1/6 barrels (5 gal.)
- Matte black cabinet and black stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32-75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- An excellent unit for serving kombucha, soda, or wine in addition to beer
- Deep Chill function to quickly cool down warm kegs
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer kegs
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves money each month!
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts & Labor
- 5 Years Compressor (parts only)
|Brand||Full Size||Pony Size||Quarter slim||5 Gallon D System||5 Gallon Ball Lock||5 Gallon Pin Lock||5 Gallon Strap Handle|
* - Using Wood riser for front keg
** - With external CO2 tank (3 with internal CO2 tank)
- Designed with a black cabinet and a black stainless steel door that provides easier cleaning and more resistance to smudges or fingerprints
- Deep chill function allows you to quickly cool down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours
- Comes complete with a 3-tap keg beer dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact
- A digital temperature display with push button controls makes it easy to set and verify the internal temperature
- Interior is spacious enough to hold one 1/2 barrel or 1/4 barrel, two 1/6-barrels, or three home brew kegs
Dimensions: 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||D System|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb.|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3 (Ball Lock)|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Three|
|Color / Material||Black Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax