Kegco 24" Wide Dual Tap All Stainless Steel Outdoor Built-In Left Hinge Kegerator with Kit
Your pool parties and BBQ's will never be the same thanks to the Kegco HK38SSU-L-2 Digital Outdoor Undercounter Left Hinge Kegerator, the very best two-product keg dispenser on the market for your backyard or patio. Featuring a versatile design that can be used built-in or freestanding and a durable stainless steel exterior that has been designed to withstand the elements, it comes complete with a fully equipped draft dispense system that takes the guesswork out of keg dispensing. At 3200 BTUs, it utilizes the most powerful compressor in its class to deliver unprecedented cooling for faster recovery and temperature pulldown, and the wide 32-59 degree temperature range makes it suitable for serving cold beer, coffee, kombucha, and even wine!
To get your party started as quickly and easily as possible, Kegco has included a premium beer dispense system with the HK38SSU-L-2 that comes with all of the high-quality draft components you'll need to dispense up to two kegs at the same time.
To ensure that your beer only touches 100% stainless steel metal components for the ultimate in sanitation, Kegco has designed this kit with a polished stainless steel beer tower, two stainless steel faucets, and two keg couplers with stainless steel probes. For added convenience, a Premium dual gauge regulator is included to make it easy to know when the corrosion-resistant, electric red epoxy-coated CO2 tank needs to be refilled. Best of all, the X-CLUSIVE kit comes complete with a deluxe hand pump pressurized cleaning kit that makes it easier than ever to keep your dispense system squeaky clean between kegs. Every premium component in this exclusive direct draw kit has been chosen for its durable design and long-lasting reliability, so you can feel confident that you'll be dispensing fresh tasting beer for years to come.
Built-in Or Freestanding Use
The front-venting design allows you to build this kegerator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. A stainless steel guard rail is included to prevent glasses or mugs from sliding off the top in freestanding applications.
Digital Temperature Display
Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The controls can be accessed effortlessly at the front of the cabinet, out of the way of the dispense system.
Stainless Steel Interior
The beautiful stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in many competing models and easy to clean. Enough floor space is provided to house a full size keg, two quarter slim kegs or up to three 5 gallon kegs for a variety of configurations. PLEASE NOTE: Will not hold 50L European kegs.
Converts to a Refrigerator
Two adjustable wire shelves are included, allowing you to convert these beer dispensers into refrigerators when you are in need to extra cold storage. Shelf adjustment is easily done in 1/2" increments so you can space them according to your needs.
Locking Stainless Steel Door
The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure. Both a towel bar and a curved handle are provided, so you can choose which option best matches your furnishings. A door alarm will sound if the door is left open too long.
Air Cooled Tower Prevents Foam
Forced air refrigeration ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet so there are no hot spots. Cold air is directed into the beer tower, ensuring that the lines are cool all the way up to the faucet so there's less foam between pours.
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
Includes Premium Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with Air Splitter
This two product regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 is inside of the kegs. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator has an air splitter with two shut-off valves to deliver CO2 to one or two kegs at the same pressure, and features a large hand control that makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg.
Includes two 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 4 Plastic Snap Clamps
This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assemblies come with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes two D system lever handle keg couplers that can tap all domestic kegs
These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and nickel-plated forged brass bodies. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
Includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter dual faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with two stainless steel faucets and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Large enough to hold most full size kegs, including Coors and Miller. Interior height is a limitation, so kegs that are taller than the standard half barrel (23.25") may not fit with the keg coupler installed. We have run into this issue with certain German kegs along with the M system coupler, but most major brands in D and S System kegs will not be an issue.
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs), (3) 5 gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5 gallon home brew kegs
- PLEASE NOTE: Will not hold 50L European kegs
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Durable all stainless steel exterior makes it suitable for outdoor use
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, wine or cold brew coffee
- Stainless steel guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- UL, NSF-7 & ETL Sanitation listed
|Brand||Full Size||Pony Size||Quarter slim||5 Gallon D System||5 Gallon Ball Lock||5 Gallon Pin Lock||5 Gallon Strap Handle|
* - Using Wood riser for front keg
** - With external CO2 tank (3 with internal CO2 tank)
- X-CLUSIVE Premium dispense components include 100% Stainless Steel Beer Contact, Premium Double Gauge Regulator, Corrosion-resistant Electric Red CO2 Tank and Hand Pump Pressurized Cleaning Kit
- Outdoor left hinge kegerator can be built in undercounter to provide a seamless look to your backyard BBQ island or outdoor kitchen
- Utilizes forced air refrigeration and an air-cooled draft tower to ensure even cooling throughout the cabinet and ice cold beer with every pour
- At 3200 BTUs, it has a commercial grade compressor that is the most powerful in its class, providing unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown
- The 32-59 degree Fahrenheit temperature range is the widest on the market and makes it versatile enough to serve ice cold beer or dispense wine
|Depth||25" (without Handle)|
|Unit Weight||115 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Two Kegco KT41D-LP Low Profile D System Keg Coupler|
|Regulator||Kegco LH-542-2 Two Product Double Gauge Regulator|
|CO2 Tank||Kegco B5-RED 5 lb. CO2 Tank with Red Finish|
|Cleaning Kit||Kegco KPCK32 Deluxe Hand Pump Cleaning Kit|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar AND Curved|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Running Amps||1.0 A|
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax