Allavino 15" Wide FlexCount Series 30 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Steel Right Hinge Wine Refrigerator
The Allavino FlexCount Series VSWR30-2SSRN Dual-Zone Wine Refrigerator can store up to 30 of your favorite wine bottles in a 15" wide cabinet that is perfect for replacing old trash compactors. It's beautiful stainless steel framed glass door is tinted to keep harmful light out while showcasing your wine in style. The front venting design allows the unit to be built-in to cabinetry but the finished sides and top make this compact wine cellar attractive for freestanding environments as well. With it's dual-zone functionality, you are not limited to only storing red or white wine - now, you can do both at the same time! The VSWR30-2SSRN boasts extra-durable metal shelves with wood slats and stainless fronts that easily glide out on roller assemblies allowing you to quickly access your entire collection.
30 Bottle Capacity with 2 Cooling Zone
Despite it's compact size, this handy wine cooler can store up to 30 bottles for convenient access in your kitchen or dining room. Each zone of this dual-zone wine refrigerator can be set low enough for sparkling wine or high enough for red wine, but the two zones must be set at least 4 and not more than 10 degrees apart.
Digital Display with Blue LED Interior Lighting
Each zone has it's own digital display with easy to use push button controls so setting and reading the display is a snap! Cool blue LED lighting beautifully elegantly illuminates your bottles while remaining cooler than standard bulbs, and can be turned on or off with the push of a button.
Innovative New Shelf Design
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish stainless steel front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
Store More Bottle Sizes
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
Built-In Design with Security Lock
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home. A built-in security lock protects your collection, and two keys are included so that you can always have a backup on hand.
- Built-in wine cellar with up to 30 bottle capacity
- Two independently controlled temperature zones.
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame glass door
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included for you to choose from.
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar.
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine.
- Shelves constructed of durable metal so they will not sag over time.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb.
- Size: 33 1/2"H w/hinge x 15"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight: 109 lbs.
- Two independently controlled temperature zones
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 61°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F to 64°F
Note: The lower zone must be set at least 4° and no more than 12° higher than upper zone. It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at..The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping and will need to be installed when the unit arrives
This wine cellar has 6 shelves that can hold up to 5 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 30 bottles. The maximum capacity is based on the standard Bordeaux size bottle.
This is the standard 750 mL bottle, which most wine refrigerators are configured around as it is the most popular size on the market. It measures 11-1/2" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 7-3/4" to 8-1/2". This wine refrigerator can easily store 5 of these bottles on each shelf for a total of 30 bottles.
This bottle is wider and shorter than the standard 750 mL bottle. It measures 10-5/8" tall with a 3-1/4" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 8". Bottles this wide don't usually fit in undercounter wine refrigerators and if they do, they have issues with rubbing on the shelf above and scuffing your labels. This wine refrigerator has no issues with this type of bottle so your maximum capacity will not be affected if you have them in your collection.
This bottle is taller than the standard 750 mL bottle. It measures 12-1/16" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 8" to 9". The taller shoulder makes the bottles touch and pushes the outer bottles over the edge of the shelf. This is not a problem on the top shelf in each zone or the bottom shelf, but it does create an issue on the remaining three shelves. On those shelves, you can alternate 3 of these bottles in front with 2 standard 750 mL bottles in the back, allowing you to store up to 24 of these wine bottles without having to reconfigure the shelves or affecting the overall bottle capacity.
This bottle has the same diameter at the base, but the shoulder is wider. It measures 11-7/8" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter at the base and the shoulder tapers up from 7-1/2" to 8-1/4" with a 3-1/16" diameter. The wider shoulder pushes the outer bottles over the edge of the shelf. This is not a problem on the top shelf in each zone or the bottom shelf, but it does create an issue on the remaining three shelves. On those shelves, you can alternate 2 of these bottles in front with 3 standard 750 mL bottles in the back, allowing you to store up to 21 of these wine bottles without having to reconfigure the shelves or affecting the overall bottle capacity. Other 15" undercounter wine refrigerators would not fit these bottles without removing shelves.
Until now, you wouldn't dream of fitting a Pinot bottle in an undercounter built-in wine refrigerator without drastically reducing the overall capacity. It measures 11-5/8" tall with a whopping 3-1/2" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 8-1/4". On this model, you can fit 8 pinot bottles without reducing the overall capacity or reconfiguring shelves. Three bottles fit on the bottom shelf, three more fit on the front of the top shelf in the lower zone and two more fit in the outer front grooves of the top shelf in the upper zone (the light does not allow a bottle with this diameter to fit in the center front groove of the top shelf, but another bottle of any type can fit there).
Champagne bottles are too big to fit on the upper shelves, but you can still store 2 on the bottom shelf without having to remove a shelf. They measures 12-1/4" tall with a 3-3/4" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 7-3/4". Most wine refrigerators this size would not be able to store any Champagne bottles without removing a shelf.
Perhaps there are people out there that only drink one type of wine, all the time. Most wine connoisseurs with a diverse palate are going to have varying bottle sizes in their collection, so having the ability to store all those varying bottle sizes without having to reconfigure and reduce your storage makes this the wine refrigerator of choice.
- The Allavino VSWR30-2SSRN FlexCount Series 30-Bottle Wine Refrigerator is a dual zone wine cooler with a convenient and elegant design to showcase your favorite wines
- This wine cooler features a fully-finished black cabinet, a stainless steel framed glass door, and includes a towel bar and a curved handle for you to choose from
- FlexCount Series wine cellars include an all black interior to emulate a traditional wine cellar and blue LED lighting to illuminate the interior
- Allavino's wine refrigerator comes equipped with 6 roller-guide shelves construed of durable metal capable of storing and chilling up to 30 bottles of wine at one time
- Wine cooler includes two independently controlled temperature zones, the upper zone has a temperature range between 41 and 64 F degrees and the lower zone has a temperature range between 45 and 64 F degrees
|23.25" (25" w/ handle)
|Multiple / Dual Zone
|Cabinet Color / Material
|Energy Star Rated
|Wine Bottle Count
|Number of Shelves
|Metal with Wood Slats
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)
|Bottles per Shelf
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)
|Glass with Stainless Frame
|Number of Doors
|Color / Material
|Towel Bar and Curved
|Accepts Custom Panel
|Tinted / UV Protective
|115v / 60 Hz
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax